Our Core Values:
- To provide accessible, holistic, individualised sexual and reproductive health care
- To support individuals in having a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships
- To treat patients with kindness and respect and for all care to be delivered in a non-judgemental manner irrespective of sexuality or gender
- To provide up to date, easily accessible information in order to guide decision making about contraceptive choices, pregnancy choices and sexual health
- To provide one to one advice from a trained healthcare professional on the choices available
- To listen to and act upon feedback received from service users about their care and support
Choices has partnered with HSC to provide better coordination of care for islanders. Click here to find out more.
Choices is very pleased to announce that we are a quality assured partner of the Bailiwick Social Prescribing scheme. Click here for more information.
Take a tour of Choices, filmed by our Bronze Duke of Edinburgh volunteers Sophie, Oisin and Nicole.