Our Core Values:
- To provide accessible, holistic, individualised sexual and reproductive health care
- To support individuals in having a positive and respectful approach to sexuality and sexual relationships
- To treat patients with kindness and respect and for all care to be delivered in a non-judgemental manner irrespective of sexuality or gender
- To provide up to date, easily accessible information in order to guide decision making about contraceptive choices, pregnancy choices and sexual health
- To provide one to one advice from a trained healthcare professional on the choices available
- To listen to and act upon feedback received from service users about their care and support
Take a tour of Choices, filmed by our Bronze Duke of Edinburgh volunteers Sophie, Aisling and Nicole.